How to pay?
WSpay ™ system enables you to shop safely::
– 3D Secure protection for all sellers and customers. WSPay™ system uses the highest standards of protection and data privacy.
– All sellers using WSPay™ are a part of 3D Secure protection, which is a guarantee to web shop buyers that their shopping is safe.
– Buyer’s credit card numbers are not kept inside the system and their entry is protected via SSL data encryption.
– Certification according to PCI DSS standards
– WSPay™ system continuously works on safety enhancement and its confirmation. Starting this year, it will be confirmed that WSPay™ services function at the highest standards defined by credit card issuers.
PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is a norm that defines safety measures for processing, storing and transferring (communication) credit card data.
‘I GOT ERROR, WHAT NOW?’
Probably you didn’t ask your bank to enable online payments (this decision from banks is new so you need to contact your bank)
Check procedure when using cards that are in the system of 3D secure and re-book your ticket:
– PBZ bank
Fill out the card authorization form and please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org name of route, date of travel and passenger data
so we can book your ticket
After that you will receive a voucher (that’s also valid proof of payment) on your e-mail
You can also pay with bank transfer
Contact us on email@example.com
Name of Bank : Raiffeisen Bank Austria d.d.
Swift code : RZBHHR2X
Bank account nr: 2484008-1500160474
IBAN code : HR9024840081500160474
Bank Address : Petrinjska 59, Zagreb
Bank City : Zagreb
Account name : Kompas doo
Adress : Mate Vlasica 20, 52440 Porec
Bank transfer payments can be made in EUROS. Please ensure you write reference (Adriatic Lines – ‘surname’ – ‘date of travel’) when paying.